Friday, June 3, 2011

Love Brigade 360

Did you ever feel like your life has come full circle sometimes?  In September of 2008 I was an intern for Love Brigade, helping them with their fall presentation of the Ex Oh line.  In case you missed it, it was one of the coolest things I have ever seen!  Now cut to today, when Miss Alyssa Key hands me this ribbon from the 2008 presentation to put up in the store.  The very same ribbon that I spent one very long all nighter way back in 2008, ironing our logo onto.  



Check out these amazing photos from the presentation:







And  this video of the presentation from our friends at Threadbanger.

 
Today I wrapped that infamous ribbon around one of our store mannequins!


Like what you see?  Many of the Ex Oh items are on sale right now at the Love Brigade store (230 Grand St btwn Driggs & Roebling).  Hope to see you there!


Ex Oh,
Jeanette
Love Brigade Souldier